Content

Bengal… to its roots

 so content

It was in October 2009 that I got a chance to explore West Bengal a bit. I had joined KWS (Kolkata Weekend Shoots; also called Kolkata Weekend Foodies :-)). That was probably my first and the last exhaustive road trip with the club. But I enjoyed every moment of it though language was a bit of problem!

Surya Namaskar

I got some amazing shots that day and got back home really happy and content. I’m sharing some of the shots here. Can find the masters on My Flickr.

 me toofriends What life! locked up image_5an old temple portrait of life simple lifeSpidey a lone lamp a housewife doing daily chores
.Live . Laugh . Love.
Blogger Labels: Bengal,roots,October,West,Kolkata,Weekend,Foodies,road,moment,language,Flickr,Live,Laugh,Love

0 comments:

Contact us

Flickr Photos

Social Networks

Creative Commons License
Purple Karma by Prateek Ahuja/ Purple Karma is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at purple-karma.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://purple-karma.com.

Copyright © 2011 All images on this site are property of Prateek Ahuja, unless otherwise stated. Please do not replicate any original photographs from this blog without permission. You may only use a photograph for non-commercial purpose only if you link back to that particular post with proper credit. Also, photographs on this website cannot be altered in any way. Thank You.